Monday 19 January 2015

A Beautiful January 2015

Permulaan January yang baik... :) Sibuk dengan urusan perpindahan yang bakal berlaku dalam seminggu dua ini. Going to live in my OWN house... Its Awesome right. Finally, in my age 35 I able to have my own house. In Shaa ALLAH biarlah rumah ni akan berkekalan lama bersama dengan saya. Mencintai rumah ini dengan sebaiknya. Not to big, not to small.. But I am happy to have this house of my own... Ceewaaaahhhh....

Also spending my 1st week of  January 2015 vacay 'in house'.. betul2 in house cause not going anyway, just spending my time in the room without any nagging or anything that can disturbed me.. but then bila dah cuti2 tu rasa malas akan keluar la pula kan. Well... It still a beautiful in house vacay.

And now, i am preparing for 3 programs (of cause official programs) which will be held on February & March. That is what our BOSS in HQ ask us to do in states.. Saya yang menurut perintah konsepnye kan.. Apa2 pun, lets rock 2015 with another beautiful memories... lets work hard to gain some awesome time in future... Predicted that this year will be a 'horrible year' for Malaysia. Well... will see how horrible it is.. yang penting sekarang dah tak boleh nak rasa diri tu kaya raya.. semuanya kena serba serbi sederhana... :) I try my best to be 'kedekut' as I can.. heheheh Ok, stakat ni je sy berceloteh.. nothing much to say actually...

Love you

Niza Rashad

No comments:

Post a Comment