Thursday 5 June 2014

Choose To Be Wiser

Its been a while since my last post.. I guest last post was in October 2013.. yes exactly... What new?.. Nothing special anyway... only now, working on my inner peace... by letting myself to more closer to CREATOR.. to refresh myself, to relook for what have I done last time.... last last time...

As for now, let me just train myself to be more stronger, more wiser. I just get tired to please other people who don't appreciated me as I am. Let's move on and matured. For how long I need to spare myself, my time when everything its not clear.. and I only get the promises... Made a promise to be broken... It's not happen once.. but few times... like most of the time. So, better for me to back off for good... Suit for me, and suit for you. No one will hurt huhh...

Let grow up, grow big... the mentality should be change...the hope should be fulfill... the planning should be success.. No more lie, no more arrogant, no more broken promises... I am happy for who I am... Its not easy for me to step in, but at least I'm trying to be good... Let spread love & positivity....

LoveNINA
5 June 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment